- General Details
- Technical Info
- Order Enquiry
- Related Products
How Does It work?
IPL(Intense Pulsed Light) is a kind of photon therapeutic apparatus, also called IPL photo rejuvenation. It is widely used for skin rejuvenation, hair removal and pigmentation removal with the therapeutic mechanism of thermal selective effect. It is a kind of non-abrasive photodynamic therapy, making use of insignificant amount of intense pulsed light technology to conduct non-abrasive skin rejuvenation therapy with low energy and density, to achieve the purpose of rejuvenating and beautifying the skin.
1. Non-invasive and non-ablative treatment for skin.
2. Superior performance and patient comfort with no down time.
3. Virtually painless skin tightening technology without surgery.
4. High powered and fully adjustable pulse widths allow optimized results.
5. Simple control and suggested settings facilitates treatment for the novice or experienced user.
6. Integrated surface cooling makes treatment safe and comfortable for the patient.
7. Lightweight treatment head makes treatment comfortable for the operator.
8. Quick and easy installation.
|Light Source||Intense Pulsed Light|
|Lamp||UK Xenon Lamp up to 100,000 shots|
|Handpiece||Dual handle HR+SR|
|Wavelength||HR: 640nm, SR: 530nm|
|Spot Size||14×40 mm2|
|Control System||8 inches touch screen|
|Cooling System||Contact cooling+Water cooling|
|Electrical||AC 110V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz|
|Net Weight||35 KG|
Send us enquiry